Friday 5 February 2021

What's Harder To Learn Piano Or Guitar






what's harder to learn piano or guitar

The technical divide. just from a very basic technical standpoint, the piano is an easier instrument to play. while i have seen a lot of kids succeed on guitar when starting at a young age, i’ve also seen a lot of them grow more frustrated because of some difficulties they encounter when trying to play guitar. all you have to do to make a sound on piano is press a key.. I made the decision to learn guitar, where my parents told me to learn piano. my point, i guess, is that you will gain the most enjoyment out of the one you want to do. i would say try them both as others have said and pick one - or do both, if you have the time and ambition.. I also agree, it’s easier to learn the piano than to learn to play the guitar. i’ve tried playing guitar but this is very difficult for me. learning music turns out to be far more useful than just entertainment. that the benefits of learning to play music can bridge the left brain and right brain so that the whole functions optimally..





複線ポイントレール④: SketchUpでプラレール


Ȥ

0 comments:

Post a Comment